Saturday, December 25, 2010

Profiles and Blue Scarves on the R TRain (Thursday 12-23-10)

Crowded train 2 days before Xmas - guess I wasn't the only sucker still working.
Got her just as she got up to exit, somehwere around City Hall I think. Got a little nervous there as train crew were out looking at open car doors and rattling off names of parts. Worked out alright though as all that happened is we went express, which suited me just fine.

On the right was another quick exit just a sI started, a couple of stops later. Blue scarf hung around for the duration, catching glimpses between dozing, all the way to Herald Square.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend.

Skidrowkeyz said...

This is a very helpful site for anyone, each and every man can easily operate this site and can get benefits