Monday, February 4, 2008

C'mon! You are Sitting on my Lap (Monday 2-4-08)

Running late this AM, so I got a seat at Borough Hall...
...-Hasidic man with super beard - ...

... -she had all sorts of intersting things going, bright red scarf, technicolor bag draping in all sorts of cool ways, great gestures-...

...so got a couple of nice drawings in. Unfortunately, crowd got a bit more crowded at Union Sq. There was like half a seat next to me and this woman decides she needs to squeeze in. Now I'm not one of those dudes who sits with his legs spread eagle, but at 6'4", 240 lbs I need a little space, especially when drawing, and she was 30ish and looked to be in good health, so not sure why she felt the need to crowd into tiny slot. So this last one was done in a bit of a cramped style. She got off one stop later, hope it was worth it lady....

No comments: