Sunday, April 6, 2008

Brooklyn Afternoon Sprint (Friday, 4-4-08)

Had to run mission to Brooklyn 220 Friday afternoon and be back in midtown at 4 for meeting.

Caught the 5, this kid was catching afternoon catnap.

Big fur colar.5 terminated at Bowling Green. This guy took a quick stretch on the fence in this blindingly red station waiting for the Brooklyn 4.

4 Train to Atalntic Ave.

Did my biz and back on at Borough Hall.

Was drawing this big guy for a little while. He kept glaring over at me and I got the feeling he was close to stepping to me, but he wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation. I used my old skill of looking right at someone without making eye contact like you were looking through them, a good skill to have riding the train in the 80s...The rest of the ride continued without incident, back to GC40Deuse at 353.

No comments: